For the use of this site it is an essential condition, to read the following rules of behavior. Each user must respect all those who interact, their ideas, their web spaces and their products and remember that the comment system is accessible to all and readable by all. Users interact with each other with the sole purpose of being able to express their opinions or clarifications. It is not allowed to exchange personal information whose content is outside the scope of this site, controversy or inconvenient to participants with unnecessary and off-topic comments. In the use of this site, users will not use foul language, indecent, abusive, profane, disparaging or defamatory, expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred, profanity, threatening, provocative or other content that could be detrimental to the Company, the User of the site or to third parties. Their ideas are expressed without irreverent tone or deliberately provocative aim to spark debate arguments or disturb. In the event of infringement by third parties of the above, please report them promptly to the email address and report the User at email@example.com.
INFORMATION ACCORDING TO THE CODE OF LAWS AND PERSONAL DATA (D.LGS. 30 GIUGNO 2003 N. 196)
Axélero S.p.A. (Holder of www.titrovo.it site) and the User of the Site are independent data managers. The information provided below relates to Axélero S.p.A. and the User shall be construed separate legal entities and autonomous and individually responsible.
1. Source of personal data: Axélero S.p.A. and the User use the data entered by filling in the registration form as autonomous controllers.
2. Sensitive data: The consensus between Axélero S.p.A. and the Site User don’t ask you about sensitive data.
3. Purpose of data processing:
A) the provision of personal data is always optional, however, when mandatory fields are not completed (first name, last name, city, date of birth, email, gender, password) services or the related services cannot be provided. The conferment of the not marked data as 'mandatory' will improve the services offered on this Site in order to make them more responsive to your interests.
B) If you want you could agree to specified options, for the use of data for commercial purposes and for sending promotional communications, newsletters and marketing information about the User's products and services, through the use of communication systems (email, sms, regular mail, and phone). The user has the right to give or refuse consent to the processing of personal data for the achievement of these objectives.
C) If you want you could agree to specified options, for the use of data for commercial purposes and for sending promotional communications, newsletters and marketing information about products and services of Titrovo by Axélero S.p.A. through the use of communication systems (email, sms, regular mail, and phone). The user has the right to give or refuse the consent to the processing of personal data for the achievement of these objectives.
D) If you want you could agree to specified options, for the sending of promotional communications, newsletters, and business information also relating to market research on products and services of third parties, independent data managers, operating in the online publishing sector and off-line, consumer, insurance, automotive, tourism, apparel and accessories, beauty and aesthetics, retail, property and electronic communications services, goods and digital communication services through the use of communication systems (email, sms , telephone, and postal mail). The user has the right to give or refuse the consent to the processing of personal data for the achievement of these objectives.
4. Duration of treatment: The treatment will last no more than is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected.
5. Methods of data processing: The processing of personal data is carried out manually and with electronic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes mentioned above, however, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
6. Persons to whom the data may be disclosed: Axélero S.p.A. and the website User will communicate the personal data provided to the following categories: companies that provide storage services for documents; accounting firms and certification of financial statements and generally all persons who perform in favor of the same activities of assistance and professional advice, necessary for the provision of services on the site in your favor. The subjects belonging to these categories, to which the data can be communicated, will use the data as "holders" within the meaning of the Code regarding the protection of personal data, in full autonomy, being extraneous to the processing carried out at Axélero S.p.A. or the Site User. They may become aware of the data, as the "Officers", the employees of Axélero S.p.A. or User.
7. Rights in art. 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data: You have the right to obtain from Axélero SpA and by the User of the site as an independent data controller an information about the existence of personal data concerning you, even if you are not registered yet, and their communication will be in an intelligible form; the indication of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of processing are held with the aid of electronic instruments, and the persons or categories of persons to whom personal data may be disclosed or who can learn about them as managers or agents; the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and updating, correction or, if you so require data integration. For any questions concerning the processing of personal data contact Axélero S.p.A. You can contact and write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact by fax 0293660539 or by mail at TiTrovo powered by Axélero S.p.A. - Via Cartesio, 2-20124 Milan.
With reference to the User of the Site you may contact us at the address listed in the "Contacts" section of this site.